For a global IT-service company with strong presense in the Nordics – we are looking for an account Sales Director to an major international Bank.
Our client delivers a broad set of consultancy, technology and outsourcing with different delivery models to the bank – that has strong ambitions in the European marked. Thus our client wants to be the preferred partner in that journey.
You are expected to be the sales lead of the largest sales opportunities and are responsible of winning them. Opportunities will surface either through demand creation by anyone in the Account Team; by identifying opportunities from customer managers portfolios or through a RFP process.
Depending on the opportunity, scope can include entire service portfolio and any of the bank business units within the service scope.
You will work in close cooperation with the Account Team, but also with Business Lines sales and sales support resources.
You will be measured primarily by Total Contract Value.
You are expected to have:
- A broad experience and understanding of IT and Financial Services industry
- Experience in winning Application Development & Maintenance, and Operations Management deals
- Track record of both finding and especially leading a pursuit team and closing large ADM and OM deals
- Capability of demand creation, deal shaping as well as pursuing to closure
- Convincing presentation and value proposition articulation skills all the way to customers top management
- The desire an opportunity to travel primarily within Nordics
You are motivated by:
- Winning large and complex sales cases
- An attractive sales plan.
This position will offer you an opportunity to:
- Work with and grow one of our clients most strategic customers.
- Work with a major bank, with very strong presence in the Nordics, and create relationships to the key decision makers across the Nordics
- Be part of the implementation of new account management and sales culture
If this could be interesting – please send us your confidential CV to firstname.lastname@example.org